" Your air
conditioning systems preventative maintenance isn't an option, it's a
tells us that we wouldn't buy a new car and never do an oil change. So
why wouldn't you Schedule a preventative maintenance on an investment
like your air conditioning system? 90% of the time homeowners and
business owners are not concerned with their air conditioning system
because its working. Then right when you need it, it's breaking down.
Sign up for a preventative
maintenance contract today and start saving, not spending money when
something does go wrong. If you have a preventative maintenance
contract with Dorton Air Concepts, rest assured that your system is
running at its most efficient level and its optimized for peak
performance. Therefore we can offer you great savings knowing that your
system is being cared for and your chances for those costly service
calls are reduced to a minimum.
P.M. Contract Pricing
(Due when contract is signed and returned)
- $150.00 per complete system 2
times per year.
- $100 per additional system.
Inspection points include:
- General inspection of systems
- Inspect all electrical components
- Inspect electrical connections
- Clear condensate drain lines
- Clean outdoor coils
- Inspect indoor coil
- Check thermostat operation and
- Insure temperature output is correct
- Check Freon / Puron levels
- Insure system is working at full
- Priority Service
- Change air filters (we supply 30 day
disposable filters only)
- Contract customers receive an hourly
rate of $60.00 for any service calls - excluding holidays.( All labor costs are included in
- Special rate of %10 off per lb.
of Freon / Puron if needed
- 10% discount on any parts not covered
by your manufacturer warranty
- Your contract price will never change
as long as you wish to renew your yearly contracts.
- Q: Where can I get filters for my air conditioning system?
- A: Whether standard or custom size filters you can order
directly from Dorton Air Concepts online or over the phone.
How does a P.M. contract save me money?
- A: Taking
care of your system from as early as 6 months from install can keep
your electric cost to a minimum.
- Q: What can I do to my air
conditioning system to save money?
- A: The most important thing you
can do is changing your filter as required. Normally this is every 30
days or depending on your usage of the system and the quality of the
filters you purchased. Not changing your filters on a normal basis can
cost you from 10% to 60% increase in your utility costs!